Wear your window a lovely suit

blackout,clasic,curtains
Give me a chance to present myself. My name is Linda and I am part manager of 3 Blind Mice Window Coverings in San Diego, CA. I'll be offering to you new patterns and plans so you know how to dress your windows to make them compliment your lifestyle.

Some intriguing new patterns for 2014 is "green". The color as well as hey, everybody is getting environmentally friendly. This brings to psyches lovely earth tones and delicate yellows. The delightful delicateness of earth tones gives a calm magnificence to any room yet permits enough light to channel in.
Did you realize that by including color and light at your windows, you essentially ensure a more lively environment for yourself and for your crew? With the plenty of shades, compositions,  fabrics and materials accessible in custom window molds today, you bring warmth, solace and more to your excellent home. They're the ideal pick-me-up to pursue tired looking windows into the past!

Stay tuned for more fragments on the most proficient method to "dress" your windows!

counter